Collection of Personal Information
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and
- the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual's computer hard drive for record keeping. Cookies can make websites easier to use by storing information about your preferences on a particular website. The information remains on your computer after the Internet session finishes. This website does not use persistent cookies to store any information.
On each use a 'session cookie' is temporarily placed on your computer, which is used to maintain navigation information during your site visit. These session cookies are deleted from your computer at the end of each Internet session.
Advice about the Internet and personal information can be found on the Australian Government Privacy Commissioners web site, www.privacy.gov.au